Bill Vasilakis – The CFC Way – What do we really value?
THE CHRISTIAN FAMILY CENTRE WAY.
WHAT DO WE REALLY VALUE
- AUTHENTICITY – We seek to maintain an authentic and growing personal relationship with Jesus Christ … It’s about being real with Jesus
- INTEGRITY – We seek to be people who adhere to the highest levels of integrity in our ministry and witness of Jesus Christ … It’s about being genuine about Jesus
- DIGNITY – We uphold the value and worth of all people as special creations of God and for whom Jesus Christ died on the Cross … It’s about being loving like Jesus
- PROACTIVITY – We seek to use initiative, to be innovative and ensure that faith undergirds everything we do for Jesus Christ … It’s about being dependent on Jesus
- STABILITY – We seek to reflect balance and common sense in every expression of our faith in Jesus Christ … It’s about being controlled by Jesus
- EXCELLENCE – We pursue excellence by responsibly doing our very best in everything we do and by modelling the servant leadership example of Jesus Christ … It’s about being a reflection of Jesus
Ephesians 4:14b-16 TLB
“Then we will no longer be like children, forever changing our minds about what we believe because someone has told us something different or has cleverly lied to us and made the lie sound like the truth. Instead, we will lovingly follow the truth at all times—speaking truly, dealing truly, living truly —and so become more and more in every way like Christ who is the Head of his body, the Church. Under his direction, the whole body is fitted together perfectly, and each part in its own special way helps the other parts, so that the whole body is healthy and growing and full of love”.